• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

birdie

Beach Crab
Jan 12, 2012
I am not familiar with the Grayton Beach area and having been looking & researching on www -- there seem to be sooo many rentals that we are totally confused and disoriented with the exact locations. We are three 55+ gals meeting-up from separate states wanting a easy place within walking distance to Grayton Beach "central" and walking distance to beach/or on the beach. We all enjoy walking and wish the option to dine in town while still walking to the beach, etc. Can someone point me to rental community/or house which I can find either on this site or vrbo. 2-3 bedrooms would be great but we are mature enough to make 'do' as needed. We are all quiet, non-smokers, extremely respectful of property. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (btw- we plan to fly into Panama City thinking this is the closest airport)?? I think I have too many questions but any help would be appreciated in pointing us in the approximate area. Thanks in advance for any support.
Ooops forgot to include dates: March 24ish thru March 31ish

Last edited:

JWeaver

Beach Comber
Nov 17, 2009
Nashville, TN
VRBO is a great place to start. If nothing pops up there, I'd post on SoWals facebook page for quick answers. I'm from Nashville looking for a long weekend on a budget and may post something on there. The number of rentals is overwhelming, indeed. Good luck.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The Smith House in Grayton sounds perfect for you. They are on VRBO and the owner might chime in here.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Thanks for the endorsement of the Smith House, SGB! Birdie, I sent you a private message last week, but you may not have seen it. The Smith House would be perfect for you and your friends. Plus (and this is my honest opinion), it is the coolest house in Grayton Beach, so that is a bonus :) Check out our listing at www.vrbo.com/262496. It is currently available for your time frame, but March is filling up quickly.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Thanks for the endorsement of the Smith House, SGB! Birdie, I sent you a private message last week, but you may not have seen it. The Smith House would be perfect for you and your friends. Plus (and this is my honest opinion), it is the coolest house in Grayton Beach, so that is a bonus :) Check out our listing at www.vrbo.com/262496. It is currently available for your time frame, but March is filling up quickly.

Hard to beat Smith House for location.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Grayton Girl - You're welcome!

birdie - It really is a very cool house in a grayt location. Walking distance to everything. I think you and your friends would love it. Grayton Girl will take wonderful care of you