• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Oishi in Panama City Beach on 79 just south of 98 - not fancy hole in wall but good.
Royal Orchid in Miramar Beach quality dipped awhile back with new owners but is back to very good with excellent service
Thai Elephant in Miramar Beach is a step down but still good and less expensive a bit.
Jazmine Thai on Thomas Drive in PCB - quite good and pricier about like Royal Orchid.
Jasmine Thai in Destin by Chan's - good also.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
The Destin Jasmine Thai would also be my vote. They grow a number of their own spices so they can get the quality they want and still hit their price point. I'd also tend to head toward Destin in general because you're getting into the Ft. Walton Beach strip mall Thai restaurant belt, and the competition among all those different Thai restaurants tends to keep quality higher.

(And if you ever want to DIY Thai food, lots of Thai-Filipino Asian markets in the Ft. Walton Beach area as well)

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
We recently discovered Thai 101 in Niceville & love it! We also like Jasmine in Destin & Oishi in PCB. But in my opinion, it's worth the drive & the bridge toll for Thai 101!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We really enjoy Oisha also. Were there this week and very good. A few weeks ago we discovered another place a bit further in Panama City located in the Cove area which is close to downtown marina. The name is My Thai Asian Bistro. They are all organic and the lunch buffet is what the chef can get in fresh that day. The place was quite crowded the day we stopped by which is a good sign in most cases. If you are in the mood for an adventure you might want to try this little hidden place. They grow their peppers for this wonderful hot sauce they serve. If you want something simple but tastes like Thai food try the Thai Pizza at Pickle Factory. It is wonderful and addictive. They are closed until Feb because Jeff is in Thailand!

Last edited: