• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Dear SoWal Community,

Hello. :wave: My name is Brian Snyder and I have recently begun offering acupuncture and oriental medical services out of 30A Wellness on C.R. 393. If you are experiencing stress, insomnia, pain, weight problems, depression, anxiety or other health problems, acupuncture is a time-tested, proven, effective way of promoting your inner-healing resources.

If you have any questions regarding my practice, you can either visit [url]www.emeraldcoastacupuncture.com[/URL], or call me directly, at 420-4677.

Healing is a process, and everyone would benefit from acupuncture. I have recently succeeded in decreasing pain in the neck and back, improving range of motion in the neck, arms and legs, decreasing stress, and returning sensation back to a numb spot. For chronic conditions, progress is generally more gradual than for fairly recent health challenges, which generally have quicker results.

A full-service, one-hour and a half treatment costs $70. A one-hour treatment costs $55. A half-hour treatment costs $35. For new patients, it is advised to begin with the one-hour and a half treatment, which provides adequate time for intake, evaluation and a relaxing treatment. After the initial treatment, the treatment times can be adjusted, depending upon the health condition being treated.

I look forward to assisting you in your healing process.

Sincerely,
Brian

Valerie L

Beach Lover
Jan 31, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Hi Brian,

Tell us about yourself and your practice. Where did you practice before? What is your background? Where were you trained? :Dand welcome to the beach!

:thanks:

Jychf

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
SRB
I'd like to give it a try, I suffer from chronic back and neck pain and am tired of all of the drugs. Your prices differ from the website to your posting here, which ones are correct? Naturally, I like these better....lol.