• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi,

Kids Cottage At The Gulf is a registered in home daycare in Santa Rosa Beach, ran by Brandy Thibault. Currently I have 1 opening for a toddler age(15 months-4 years)

I only have a full time spot available. I have a very clean and organized home. Very kid friendly with many nice toys and educational things for them to do. I am registered with the state of Florida and have met all requirements with them.

I provide all food, and activity's. I offer preschool in the fall and we will be starting again the beginning of September. I also offer drop off care which means you can call last minute to see if the availability is there for that day:) $35 per day for drop off.

Fee's for a full time spot is $150 per week. Open M-F 7AM-5:30PM

Please call (850)499-3419 for more info.

Thanks!

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Sorry ya'll, I am just now seeing this! I don't know if you are still in need of childcare. I am totally full, however my sister is moving here in two weeks. She will be living next door to me and will also be registered with the state of Florida. She already has two spots full, but will still have spots available. You can call to speek with me if you or someone you know is interested. (850)499-3419

Thank you!

I am located about a mile north from Louis Louis restaurant(Mussett Bayou Rd)