• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hottytoddy

Beach Lover
May 26, 2009
My daughter decided that she wanted to play soccer for the first time this year. She will be playing at Helen McCall Park. I know the uniforms will be provided (socks, jersey and shorts). I know I need to provide cleats. For those parents whos children have played before can you PLEASE tell me what else I need to purchase (shin guard)? Sorry for my lack of knowledge! Thanks :wave:

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Cleats--make sure they are soccer cleats (not baseball/softball), a ball, and shin guards. There are different size balls depending on the age of the players so make sure you know what size you need. Shin guards, cleats, and balls can be purchased at Target or Walmart. Also Hibbitz Sports in Destin (in the Destin Publix Shopping Center) has better quality cleats, shin guards, and balls. You may want some extra socks so you can save the uniform socks for the games. She'll also need to take her own water to the practices and games. Your coach should let you know all this.