• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Triciaandco

Beach Crab
Dec 9, 2011
Beautiful lot - South Walton gem! 5 minutes drive to beaches, Walmart, Publix. Just a few miles from Silver Sands and 20 minutes to Panama City Beach. Large 1/2 acre lot on paved dead end street. 2 car garage with bonus room upstairs. 3 bedrooms and 2 bath - vaulted ceilings. Attic storage as well as storage in garage. Screened in breezeway porch perfect for breakfast area. Walk to dinner at Louie Louie in the evenings. Water/Sewer (Chelco & Regional) no septic. This house is currently listed for sale however, as the owner I am going to rent it until the end of the listing. If it should sell, I will give you 60 days notice. 1 year lease. Email me for more photos and a showing. Call me on my business line at 850-269-2206 Basic credit, employment, reference checks required. Pets limited to 2 (with deposit) and upon approval. Thanks! Tricia $1500 rent $1500 deposit.

Brandelena

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2010
Hi, have you rented your house yet? Is it right on Mussett Bayou or on a side street? Would like to drive by. Thank you!