• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
so what do units owe apiece? Do they all each owe $50K in arrears? or do they owe $50 so far, for the unfinished work, plus some other amount to finish?

Generally older condos like that are assessed equally. Only recently did developers wake up and realize that perhaps someone with a studio should be paying less than the 4 bedroom penthouse. It's listed in the condo docs and requires a 2/3 majority to change.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
We drive by each time we are down there. The last time was July 4th week. Feel badly for people who had money invested in it.
We stayed there two or three times in the early 2000's. Great spot by Eastern Lake.
Would have recommended the place to anyone - we had one of the smaller units. 1 bedroom with a bunkbed in the hallway which was fine when we took one grandson. He loved having the pool. I don't know if they still build the bunkbed reset into the hallway anymore. Would only be good for young families.

Generally when rebuilding a condo it must be built back to the original design with wiggle room for code issues.

cbrooks

Beach Crab
May 15, 2011
Does anyone know the latest on this place? My wife and I throughly enjoyed staying here for the location, condo size and that it had a small pool. We haven't been able to find a place that we liked as well as CR since it closed. We did stay at a place just up the beach from there and took some pics of CR from Sept 2010 trip.
cr092010-4.jpg

cr092010-5.jpg

cr092010-6.jpg

cr092010-1.jpg

cr092010-2.jpg

cr092010-3.jpg

If anyone knows of a place similar to this w/pool in around Seagrove Beach. Please let me know. Thanks!!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I heard just yesterday that the log jam of progress on Commodore's has been cleared. The contractor who had done earlier work has reached a settlement with the homeowners, and that it will be rebuilt in the near future.

Last edited:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
There is a top floor unit with the door open for a few days now. The racoons have been going in and out at night in the unit. If anyone knows who to call pass this on.

Mikeal H

Beach Crab
Sep 1, 2012
Does anyone know the latest on the building? What's going on? Does anyone know of an owner interested in selling a unit?