• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

stephanieshawn

Beach Comber
Feb 4, 2012
Hey sowal
Its Steph here, with Hibiscus coffee and Guesthouse. I am the new innkeeper/event coordinator. Wanted to introduce myself.
We also have Chef Colin Smith on board, as the new proprietary operator of the Cafe. (Which as you see has a fresh name now)
Come see us, and enjoy the fun new menu options. OR, enjoy your favorite signature items.
Buy a cup of coffee, and we will give you a free souvenir mug to keep.
Happy Season

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
I just looked at the You Tube of The Grayt Coffee House starring Miss Cheri. Looks like a perfect match(the house and Cheri) It looks so inviting. Just can hardly wait til April.See ya then.

stephanieshawn

Beach Comber
Feb 4, 2012
Hey guys!
The menu here at Hibiscus, is mostly the same.... We have not removed anything you all are used to. We have actually just added a few new exciting recipes. Wanted to bring some meat dishes in, and add some flavor to the Cafe.
As far as Cheri, she is down the street, doing her own thing, but I can hug too!! I have always believed there is a time and season for everyone and everything, and we are all super excited about the changes here at Hibiscus. I love this community, I love the people, I love the food and of course will be showing all guests and patrons that love. We have some exciting new events coming up, and are still utilizing our amazing Backyard of Love for weddings and Brunch's. No worries neighbors, all is well and fine!
Stephanie

stephanieshawn

Beach Comber
Feb 4, 2012
Quiche is amazing today

Bacon, mushroom, scallion and cheese with Amavida coffee.....
I love this place!! Come try it :)
Thanks theresa