• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SneakyPete

Beach Lover
May 8, 2009
For oysters, hand's down it's Gene's Oyster Bar in Panama City. A hole in the wall opened 60-or-so years ago. No atmosphere to speak of, but everyone on staff is efficient and friendly. For the longest time all they offered were raw oysters, but now they have a larger menu, and everything I've tried has been super fresh and just awesome. For the kiddies you can take the beach route back and hit Pier Park.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
We always have to make a trip to Dusty's for lunch. This time of year, though, dinner is out if you have little ones. The Spring Breakers make it a little rough, if you know what I mean. Best place for oysters and lunch for little ones is to stop by Buddy's on the way in, get a box of oysters for around 30 bucks (yields about 9 dozen) keep them on ice for the week (drain the water or they'll drown), get the kiddies what they want and have an oyster roast every day.....YUM!!!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Jnealy and Snealy are referring to the Seagrove Village MarketCafe, on 395 just a few doors down from the corner of 30a... we serve fish, shrimp AND oyster sandwiches, poboys and baskets for lunch and dinner, as well as a whole slew of other great menu items, and we've got a terrific kid's menu, too! Open for lunch and dinner 6 days a week from 10:30 to 8:30 pm, lunch only on Sundays from 10:30 to 3...

The food's delicious, the people are friendly and it's come as you are--very casual... Stop by and try it out!

jnealy

Beach Lover
Oct 25, 2011
Yes, my apologies - Seagrove Market Cafe it's what I was referring to. It's our favorite place on 30A for a fish sandwich.