• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
They should have made the utility company bury the power lines.

seanote

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2007
Had dinner there last night and really enjoyed it. We had the fried green tomatoes, fish taco, bread pudding, fried green tomato BLT, all of which were wonderful. We also had the sweet potato chips which weren't crispy enough, but other than that, everything was very good. Liked the atmosphere and the value is amazing for 30A! Three people, two appetizers, dessert, three sandwiches, two beers, for under $60.

weimowner

Beach Lover
Jan 2, 2008
zing zang is the best!!!!! Wouldn't order a bloody mary without it!!!!! Btw - we add our own little touch to our zing zang bloody mary's and would say that they're homemade!!!!!

straight off the menu - "our homemade bloody mary mix with a kick and signature garnish"

several points to make, and wow all on just one cocktail:

*went again for sunday brunch and again sat at the bar upstairs
*you can see your drinks being made there
*especially when there is only a total of 6 customers at said bar
*zing zang is great mix
*zing zang hardly "homemade"
*"little touch" must refer to bartenders hand touching vodka bottle and zing zang bottle, because...
*all that went into our bloodys were, ice, vodka and zing zang
*oh...signature garnish....wait for it...
*celery stick and an olive
*had to ask for a lemon
*yep its a signature alright...only who's?

Bottom line not accurate at all...

Had to wait to place said order AND then switch to draught beer because bartender was using cell phone out on the dining room floor on the roof.

Seriously!?!?!?

Two tries and two strikes...

Last edited by a moderator:

buster

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2006
SoWal
Had to wait to place said order AND then switch to draught beer because bartender was using cell phone out on the dining room floor on the roof.
What does beer and cell phone useage have to do with each other?

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
We somewhat accidentally ended up at WB last night. I honestly expected the worst but was pleasantly surprised by the place. We sat at the bar downstairs and had very attentive service. I had the fish taco. If the standard of excellence on 30-A to compare another fish taco to is Smiling Fish's offering, I would say WB's is pretty close. Not quite there, but very good. It came with french fries (which I find kind of odd pairing) that were of the skinnier cut variety. Pretty good. Everyone else seemed happy with what they ordered. I would caution anyone against thinking this place is going to be a high end eatery-just remind yourself, "it is bar food, it is bar food, it is bar food", then think about the bar food you have had previously, then I think you can get a pretty decent reading of WB. We will certainly go back.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Seaside did it. Dune Allen did it. It can be done. I think there are areas, such as through Old Seagrove, where the overall benefit would be huge. It's something the entire community could be proud of. Unfortunately, there is no real cohesive community of Seagrove that could come together to foot the bill.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Who opened this place? Who are the owners?
The story of 723 Whiskey Bravo is the story of Skip & Victoria Moore. This Atlanta couple fell in love with 30A, deciding it was the perfect spot to bring their vision of a great neighborhood gathering place to life. A welcoming, comfortable place where people felt like a friend was serving them. No where else in their travels had they discovered a community that so aligned with their personal ideals for thoughtful development.

723 Whiskey Bravo will be a place that combines excellent food with gulf views from a rooftop area, a great location, a casual family atmosphere and a perfect place to watch sports. No other restaurant on 30A offers this exact blend of relaxation and activity because no other restaurant on 30A has the space to create a campus feel quite like Whiskey Bravo. The Moore's hope to return this wonderful property to its former glory as a landmark destination for the community.

About the Name Skip & Victoria are passionate about their commitment to their family (Lee, Lane, Blake & pooch Bo), about spending time together, about enjoying an active lifestyle, traveling and enjoying the experiences of an abundant life. They are equally passionate about their love of sports and share a passion for aviation.

This love of flight is where the name 723 Whiskey Bravo originates. With hundreds of hours spent in the sky in their Cirrus SR22, the couple wanted their plane to have a name that was personally significant. 723WB incorporates their wedding anniversary date of July 23rd with their favorite call letters from the aviation alphabet. W for whiskey and B for bravo.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
We have been watching this thread and the interesting opinions and finally decided to give it a try today during Lunch.

The View. Gorgeous Spring day with the GOM glistening like diamonds. IMO, the view is very nice and an added attraction to our beautiful area. For those complaining about the powerlines, seriously? We had no problem seeing a spectacular view period.

The setting. Fantastic with superb comfortable outdoors dining. We could have stayed there all day. Much more comfortable than an "older" establishment with high chairs just down the road :)

The menu. Excellent selection with very reasonable prices for this area. We ordered the Fried Green Tomato BLT with fries. Very good sandwich. The FGT were cooked to perfection, bacon perfect and the roumalade style dressing offered a very good balance. The fries are shoestring style, but cooked to perfection, crispy on the outside and buttery on the inside.

The waitstaff. It was lunch and they were about 2/3rds full. Our service was excellent and very attentive. Young gentleman (Chez) I believe was the name. No complaints at all....All the staff was smiling and very polite.

I can assure you that we will be back for more of their food and definitely for drinks in those comfy settings.

Bravo 723WB we are glad that you are calling SoWal home!

Last edited: