• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
Hi there, we are looking for a local cleaner or cleaning service. We have a new 4 bedroom/4.5 bath house in Seacrest that we are going to start renting over Memorial Day. We are self-managing the rentals, so we hope to find a service that will have the same people over there most of the time so they can help monitor the condition of the house. We will be in town in a few weeks and hope to interview, so please reply with your contact info and any other information you think we should have about you. Thanks so much!

nanasue1559

Beach Comber
Aug 27, 2011
Hi there, we are looking for a local cleaner or cleaning service. We have a new 4 bedroom/4.5 bath house in Seacrest that we are going to start renting over Memorial Day. We are self-managing the rentals, so we hope to find a service that will have the same people over there most of the time so they can help monitor the condition of the house. We will be in town in a few weeks and hope to interview, so please reply with your contact info and any other information you think we should have about you. Thanks so much!

Swantree Conciere has cleaners available and would always be the same one, when you come to town you should meet with them, located in grayton beach, 850-231-0806

30ABeach

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2012
www.30abeachrentals.net
Hey there.. You have probably found someone, right? I just want you to know about my housekeeping service which I use for my condo in SG Beach. I've went through a few housekeepers and to be honest, I found Noelle of Maintenance and Mops and I absolutely adore this company!! Just for anybody out there searching around for a housecleaning company/person.. Maintenance and Mops is by far the absolute best. You can call me for a reference as well or just try her out. Noelle

850-708-2856
Maintenance & Mops

desi_fyria

Beach Comber
Oct 15, 2011
Hi i am looking to pick up some extra work .I have a regular job with 2 days off a week ,seven years of housekeeping experience .If you are interested please send me a privet email desi_fyria@yahoo.com.

neice

Beach Lover
Aug 7, 2006
Florala,
I have been in the cleaning service business for over 15 years in the Seacrest, Seagrove, Grayton area, all along 30A. I have plenty of references and will be available 7 days a week.

Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
334-892-2312
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com