• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wavewatcher

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I love the "Poor Man's Lobster" and "Laughing Cow" at The Pickle Factory. Best thin crust pizza around, cozy atmosphere. The Thai Pizza is tasty also, a little spicy.

Attachments

• thai pizza.jpg
    thai pizza.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 269

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Ahhhh....the great SoWal pizza debate rages on! Skunky, I have not tried Amore in a long time, but it used to be my vote for best pizza! Fat Clemenzas is fantastic...but not close to 30A at all. Had Fat Daddys a few weeks ago, it was delivery, I was starved, so I loved it. I would have to go to the restaurant and have it fresh to form an accurate opinion. I do like Pizza by the Sea, but I agree with Skunky...lots of kids!! I enjoy Spicy Noodle's lunch buffet. Pizza Bar is great...but NOT this time of the year....crazy crowded! I have not had Bruno's or Pickle factory. I have eated at McTighes and the pizza was pretty good.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I agree we need two categories.....regular ole pizza and gourmet.

Bruno's wins the regular ole pizza prize. They are very good and consistent. They don't skimp on any ingredient and are fresh as can be. You name the type pizza you want and Jeff will make it. A big plus is they deliver, they are open for lunch and everyday during the season and closed only on Sunday off season. A great place for pizza, beer and ballgames on Saturday afternoons.

Pickle Factory is our tops for the Gourmet category. The thin crust and toppings are as good as they get. The Kee Mao pizza is out of this world.....a Thai Pizza that I was afraid to order and one day I tasted it and now always want my own. It is truly Pizza that you Dream About. The Poor Man's Lobster is oh so good. Jeff goes to extremes to ensure each pizza is perfect each time you have it. They do have good plain old Peperoni Pizza, homemade sausage pizza and cheese pizza for the kids.

So my votes go to the two "Jeff's"......Jeff at Bruno's and Jeff at Pickle Factory.

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
Pizza By the Sea!! I bet the new owners (of one year) have have had extra time to work on it this March on account of that school in northern Indiana not making the Sweet Sixteen. :D

Seriously though, Pizza By the Sea is my favorite. Probably the best thing to ever come out of that school...

Last edited by a moderator: