• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
We'll be coming down to Seacrest soon and I noticed Bentley's. Love to try new restaurants, especially when they're close to home. Would like to hear what you think about Bentley's. Thanks.

Honestly, our experience in February was poor and I cannot recommend this place. However, there is a "Bentley's" thread somewhere here on Sowal.com, and a few others reported better experiences than mine. From everything I'm reading, you might want to try Edward's (which opened after we left) and/or Local Catch (ditto) before Bentley's.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
This place is terrible. I had a duck entree that bordered on inedible. They have no bread service, or didn't for me anyway. It was almost empty. I doubt it stays open more than a few months.

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
I am so sorry to hear all of that! We went and it was fantastic. I then recommended it to my parents and they gave it rave reviews as well. I highly recommend it!

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
I had the steak and it was very good. Service was good also. It is new so they may take a bit to get it down smooth. Love the bar.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I have been there several times and will keep going back and i am hard to please. I swear I think some of the negative comments on the internet are from competitors or snooty diners who didn't like their "rude" server who didn't kiss their ass.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We have only been in to peak at the bar and will go back. It is great looking. Will let you know what we think about the food soon! The menu has something for everyone and they have a bar menu(possibly only during happy hour) that also looks good.

tide12

Beach Lover
May 9, 2006
No, I just don't like to spend $40 for a dinner that is inferior to the offerings at McDonald's. Their service is fine. Lulz.

I have been there several times and will keep going back and i am hard to please. I swear I think some of the negative comments on the internet are from competitors or snooty diners who didn't like their "rude" server who didn't kiss their ass.