• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hottytoddy

Beach Lover
May 26, 2009
I am looking for a pool contractor. Any recommendations? I have contacted Cox and Tomtec for quotes. I would like to get at least one more. If you know of anyone please let me know. :wave:

Are you looking for someone to build a pool? I don't think Pool Pal builds pools.

If you are looking for pool maintenance, Pool Pals are good. We use The Poolkeepers because they have a relationship with our rental management company. We are extremely satisfied with them.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We had a pool build three years ago and couldn't be happier. We talked with Cox and Tamtec. We also have friends that work with high end builders that are in SOWAL and have been around for a while and got their recommendation. They were somewhat less than both Cox and Tamtec and had the reputation of the owner at stake. The name is Five Star Pavers and Pools. They built us a 14 x 38 ft pool and enclosed it with a 50 x 35 ft two story enclosure. Tim is the owner and has always been there for us. Tim does his own estimates so he doesn't have to pay salesmen commissions! His number is 850-685-3638. Good luck.