• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mct031080

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2011
I am very interested, can you please send pics and info to michelletomme77@gmail.com. Thank you!

3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
thanks!

lesporterfield

Beach Crab
Oct 9, 2011
I'm interested.

3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
thanks!

Please send photos and contact info to lesporterfield@rocketmail.com

Aimee Alderson

Beach Comber
Jan 29, 2009
Aimee

Hi! My name is Aimee. I will give you a deposit right now. Please call me at 850-974-5909
thanks!