• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Not Janie but Jane...My husband Bill and I came to Destin to vacation this March and fell in :love: bet you all heard that before....so we bought a piece of property in point washington...I need trees being from Oklahoma.We bought the property on line so we havent seen it except thru google so it is a "surprize" for us when we make it back next year....we have 8 kids but only 3 left in school....one of our children is black (we adopt) is there racial problems there? thanks all,Jane

:welcome:

SoWal is very cool.

GingeratDRHorton

Beach Comber
Apr 10, 2012
Hi Jane. You are a brave woman to buy sight unseen. It took me two years and I drove down from Cincinnati everytime I thought I found the perfect home. That was at least every month and sometimes 2x a month. But I found my little bit of paradise on 30A and could not be happier. Most people here are from other area's anyway so I don't see the racism thing at all. But there will always be that one dumb idiot out there. God bless you. Ginger PS If you need any pointers or advice please don't hesitate to call. 513-518-0123