• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BBSeagroveBeach

Beach Comber
Apr 4, 2011
Teacher with 20 years experience looking for Summer Nanny position. No room or board needed. I am happily married with no children of my own. I love outdoor activities, exercising, reading and spending time in South Walton with family. I would be available all summer to work with your family. I can provide your children with a summer full of all of the activities that you would surround them with if you were able to be with them each day. (Mini field trips - there is so much to do in and around Sowal - so many learning experiences; study time - helping your child practice academic skills; socialization - encouraging and supporting play dates; physical activity - swimming, bike riding, sandcastle building) I do not mind some light housekeeping - keeping things tidy during the day.
Please message me through this forum if you are interested. I can provide credentials and references. Salary negotiable.

BBSeagroveBeach

Beach Comber
Apr 4, 2011
Many of my responses have had similar questions; therefore, I wanted to clarify. Yes, I am still available. Yes, I am willing to serve 2 families at the same time. My rate is (comparable to other advertised Nanny rates) $10/hour plus an additional $1 per child. Yes, I will collaborate with parents when planning daily/weekly schedules and activities. I am willing and able to help your child with summer reading and other academic skills. Yes, I would be glad to meet in person and discuss. It is important to me as well, that we feel comfortable with each other:)

BBSeagroveBeach

Beach Comber
Apr 4, 2011
Still hoping to find work as a sitter/nanny this summer. I would love to make sure that your child/children have a safe and fun summer.

sdenly

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Babysitting my two boys

Hi,
I'm looking for someone to babysit my two boys one day a week and occasionally in the evenings. We live over in Seacrest Beach. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Sheryl
229-834-0638