• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Found this with SoWal local, TESLA's Randy Hollinger, who also plays a mean guitar and a bit of Sitar. This lady has over 10,000 videos on her youtube channel. :shock:

Last edited:
I agree, Kurt. I have bought some things there, as well as custom-made artwork. For example, we needed a "To the Beach" sign with the arrow pointed left. All we could find had the arrow pointing to the right, which doesn't work in our 'hood. Made a request, and got the product the next day.

There is also some well-priced pearl and leather jewelry there. There are more expensive versions on 30A, but frankly if you live in Atlanta, that style of jewelry only works in the summer. So might as well buy it at a bargain and save the money for jewelry for your non-beach lifestyle. Just my opinion.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I agree, Kurt. I have bought some things there, as well as custom-made artwork. For example, we needed a "To the Beach" sign with the arrow pointed left. All we could find had the arrow pointing to the right, which doesn't work in our 'hood. Made a request, and got the product the next day.
It's OK to hang them upside down!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I LOVE that place!!!!!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Found this with SoWal local, TESLA's Randy Hollinger, who also plays a mean guitar and a bit of Sitar. This lady has over 10,000 videos on her youtube channel. :shock:

[video=youtube_share;MwPhsyPpS0o]http://youtu.be/MwPhsyPpS0o[/video]

fantastic! hello Randy the banjo player and local teacher!