• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I've been twice.......first time I had the shrimp and grits.....terrible. I thought I would try it again with out of town guests only because it does have a great atmosphere.

The second time I ordered the veggie/flatbread and it was pretty good. The server was attentive, the food came out pretty quickly. The only disappointing comment I have for the second time was the beautiful co-ed bathroom on the rooftop needs a good cleaning. It's in nasty shape for a newly opened restaurant. That's something a good manager should be on top of. I'm not going to rule it out because I think it has great potential. I hope they get the kinks worked out.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
We are heading to sowal in about a week and I have been following what is new there and we cannot wait to go there. So excited for a new place. The owners sound so nice and I appreciate them taking the risk.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
We were just back there for our 2 x a year trip down to sowal and we went to Whiskey Bravo and it was a highlight of our week. We have come there for years and it was fun to try a new place. While everything was not perfect we were there on a beautiful night and had a very comfortable table with a fire pit which was so relaxing. Our waiter was very nice. Some of us had really good food but there was a glitch with an order but they made it right. I can't wait to go back and as I said before it can not be easy to open a food establishment in a beach area and I appreciate that the owners have brought something new there. It was also fun to browse the shops there and of course the new Cowgirl Kitchen is great!!!

Last edited by a moderator: