• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Clever and local. I hate to beat a dead horse, but I was reminded today how much I still do not like the new "logo" for The Beaches of South Walton. It makes me sad that with all the great talent down here the powers that be seem to think paying outside firms and folks big bucks can actually get a better product. Thanks for letting me rant a little.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Not much of a rant, but I'm with you on that bland logo that has little to do with the flavor of SoWal. What bothers me is that we all just get use to it.

tailwagger

Beach Fanatic
Dec 9, 2004
One man's bland is another man's classy. Although I would have liked something more distinctive as well.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Maybe some should take the admittedly selfish attitude I do. If it is not attractive and people don't notice it, maybe they will stay away or go somewhere else. We have plenty of tourists as it is. And yes, I realize the tourist industry fuels our county. Maybe it is time we didn't put all our eggs in one basket, though.