• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Donut Hole gets our vote with Don Pedros being a close second. Donut Hole makes their own biscuits and they are the best I've every had. Huge, airy, light an fluffy with tiny specks of melted butter throughout the hot n tasty treats. Their gravy is served piping hot, not too thick n not too thin. They even put yummy bits of sausage in the gravy. Wish I had some now.

30A Eats

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2011
30A
www.30aeats.com
Love Don Pedro's on 98, The Liar's Club in Dune Allen, Great Southern in Seaside, Another Broken Egg in Grayton. Looks like First Note may be closed by end of summer 2012, Try Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove and Rosemary Beach. Also Brunch on Sunday at Crush, Fire and Hibiscus House with flowing champagne and mimosa's. I also like the Donut Hole's biscuits and gravy, and Summer Kitchen Cafe offers a great breakfast in Rosemary Beach.

Sugga Pies

Beach Crab
May 8, 2012
Come give us a shot at Sugga Pies in Rosemary Beach. We offer a full breakfast plus we are now carrying the Doughnut Truck doughnuts.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Awesome Sugga Pies, coming down for Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day! I'll have to swing by one of those times! Can't Wait.