• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lancelf08

Beach Comber
Jul 23, 2007
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any Crawfish boils this Friday or weekend along 30A, Miramar Beach or Destin?

I know AJs has one every Sunday and Boathouse has one on Fridays, but anyone know of anything else?

Thanks!

Beach Princess

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Here, There and Everywhere
Johnny McTighe's Irish Pub in Blue Mountain Beach offers a crawfish boil every Sunday afternoon and evening! Call 267-0101 for details!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
A hugh "thumbs up" to Grayt Coffee House for their crawfish boil!!! We went at noon today and they were among the best I've ever had. For me, they could have been seasoned a bit more spicy but the gentleman doing them brought me some additional swamp dust and that sufficed quite nicely. If you love boiled crawfish and yours are as great as mine were, your in for a real treat.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Does anyone know if there are going to be anymore crawfish boils in the area for the rest of the month? Dates and places would be greatly appreciated.

tailwagger

Beach Fanatic
Dec 9, 2004
V Seagrove would like to invite you to our first Annual Crawfish Boil. Saturday, June 2nd from 4:00pm to 7:00 pm. Chef David will be serving up the best crawfish in the panhandle with all the finxin's. It's just $15 per person (plus tax and gratuity).