• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

katetaylor

Beach Crab
May 15, 2012
Hi,
I purchased this bike and only rode it twice for maybe a mile or two. It has been stored in a closed garage 100% of the time. It pains me to sell it but I have a hip injury and biking is not in my best interest. This bike is 44cm so it is best for a shorter petite woman. It has a new (never used) Cateye cadence counter (wired not wireless). It has 130.00 SpeedPlay pedals to reduce tension on your knees and allow more movement. The bike does not have any rust, it just needs a rider! I purchased the bike, pedals, Cateye, new Shimano clip-in shoes (6.5 womens) and helmet for around 1900.00. I have the bike manual and even have riding gloves to match the color of the bike. This is basically an entire set for any new or experienced rider.

I am willing to accept the highest FAIR offer but would like at least 975.00 OBO since it is literally an untouched bike. I am happy to email you more pictures and answer questions.

bike 1.jpgbike 6.jpgbike 4.jpgbike 5.jpg

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Kate, would you mind giving me a call at 850-964-7907? I have a couple questions. Thanks!

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Sweet bike...ever do any jumps with it?