• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Check out Goatfeather's Seafood Market-West on Thursdays. They fixed crawfish last Thurday and you can pick them up and take them home. They were done really well and did we enjoy them! The price is really right, too.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
A hugh "thumbs up" to Grayt Coffee House for their crawfish boil!!! We went at noon today and they were among the best I've ever had. For me, they could have been seasoned a bit more spicy but the gentleman doing them brought me some additional swamp dust and that sufficed quite nicely. If you love boiled crawfish and yours are as great as mine were, your in for a real treat.

I am looking forward to a crawfish picnic at Grayton Beach soon!!! How nice to be able to pick them up at Grayt Coffee House on the way. Very convenient and no doubt wonderful!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Teresa, be sure and check with Grayt Coffee House to see if they are having a crawfish boil. They don't have one everyday. Same goes for Goatfeather's Seafood Market-West.

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Crawfish Boil - Friday 5/18

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any Crawfish boils this Friday or weekend along 30A, Miramar Beach or Destin?

I know AJs has one every Sunday and Boathouse has one on Fridays, but anyone know of anything else?

Thanks!

Grayt Coffee House will be doing a Crawfish Boil - Friday 5/18 starting at noon .... come on out and get your plate full ... 2lbs w/the fixins $12.00!