• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Available June 1 in settled neighborhood:
Pet-friendly 3/2, about 2,000 sf with fenced yard and 2-car garage in Santa Rosa Golf Club off Thompson Road between 98 and 30A. Big kitchen (with a real pantry and island), ample closets, full laundry room. The kitchen, living and dining rooms are one big open space, with 9-foot ceilings and lots of windows (all have 2" blinds). Master bath with separate garden tub and shower, and dual vanity. Bedroom easily accommodates a king bed, plus dresser, chest and armoire. His and hers walk-in closets. Two additional bedrooms easily accommodate queen beds. Tile throughout kitchen, dining and den. Neutral colors. Well insulated; very reasonable electric bill.

About a 10 minute walk to the Dune Allen beach access.

Rent is $1600/month. Home is occupied, so appointment is required: 850-598-9444.

Payne654321

Beach Crab
May 11, 2012
My family has relentlessly been searching for a long term rental. We have 3 kids and a dog. We would love to see the house. Please respond ASAP as we are heading to South Carolina tomorrow. Thanks

AKP

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
Hi,

I'm very interested in your property. Left you a voicemail. Looking forward to hearing from you. You can also send info to porchak@gmail.com.

AK

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Please call the number in the original post, as that is the owner and only he knows whether the home is still available. Thanks!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Bump!

The home is no longer occupied. Please call the owner at 850-598-9444 for information. I am the former tenant with no additional information to offer.

Thanks!

cbflgrl8806

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2008
Pet-friendly 3/2 with 2-car garage & fenced yard - June 1

Does anyone know if this home has been rented? Called the home owner this afternoon and have not heard back. Thanks for any information!