• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bill F

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2012
$3,500????? A month???? Really?? Omg!! If we all had that much on here we would just buy a house instead of renting.....really............

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
$3,500????? A month???? Really?? Omg!! If we all had that much on here we would just buy a house instead of renting.....really............
Yea, maybe you should look elsewhere besides off 30A. Watercolor is expensive and 4 beds 4.5 baths is going to be pricey. Are you new to the area? Rent is very expensive here and Watercolor and Rosemary are among the most expensive in the area.

Bill F

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2012
Whatever!

Yea, maybe you should look elsewhere besides off 30A. Watercolor is expensive and 4 beds 4.5 baths is going to be pricey. Are you new to the area? Rent is very expensive here and Watercolor and Rosemary are among the most expensive in the area.

No not new to area.....Actually i live on 30A! I pay 1,100 a month and would be willing to pay around 1,500 for bigger... BUT THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! AND NONE OF THEM ARE RENTING IF THEYRE OVER 2,000

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Actually $3500 a month during the summer in Watercolor is quite resonable.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Yeah, um $3500 a month in watercolor is a pretty killer deal of you ask me. Its not in my budget (sure wish it was), but neither is buying a house in watercolor - where the purchase price is certainly high enough to produce a note warranting a $3500 monthly rent. Not to mention its furnished with very expensive furniture.

Best of luck to the owner on finding a good tenant who will treat this home well!

Bill F

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2012
Yeah, um $3500 a month in watercolor is a pretty killer deal of you ask me. Its not in my budget (sure wish it was), but neither is buying a house in watercolor - where the purchase price is certainly high enough to produce a note warranting a $3500 monthly rent. Not to mention its furnished with very expensive furniture.

Best of luck to the owner on finding a good tenant who will treat this home well!

:rotfl:
:wacko:

Bill F

Beach Comber
Jan 13, 2012
I would like to meet the people who has that kind of budget and ask them where they work, i wanna work there lol