• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
Ok...I completely understand that tourism drives everything around here. There were about 10 vactioners...two guys were looking for the jellyfish and then would call over the girls (30-50 years old) and then they all would gather around and ooh and ahhh and then the men, showing off kinda, would scoop the fish up and walk to the dunes and bury them. In all I saw it happen to about 5 fish that I saw. My wife and I were just hanging out with the Jellyfish as they would pass by...they were not even bothersome. I just thought it was a total disregard for other life forms for the sure enjoyment of pleasing these girls. Ok..I am done off to sell some real estate.

iloveflorida

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2011
Santa Rosa Beach
Cellular Service

I have AT&T and it stinks most of the time and is atrocious when more people come in to town.

Can anyone that lives here year around tell me of a company that they never have any reception issues with.

Thanks

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
No, if it weren't for vacationers there wouldn't be a SOWAL!

There would be a SoWal. Not everyone is in the turdist industry that lives in this part of paradise.

Not everyone is more interested in making a buck off of the turdist instead of protecting and caring for the natural beauty of this area.

We DO have a life and it's not concerned about being a leach sucking on the turdist dollar....