• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachgirl

Beach Comber
Jun 15, 2005
Hi all,

I posted this in the Business section, but no replies, so maybe some of you realtors, builders, homeowners in this section can help me out. I'm looking for an affordable, quality residential house painter -- need interior and exterior on a small single-story cottage. Please let me know if you have a recommendation. Thanks!

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
Great local painter with great references!
davidcrocker@crockerbrospainting.com

Cell: 850 496 7155
Home: 850 654 3994

Crocker Bros Painting

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2012
Please check out our website www.CrockerBrosPainting.com for all the information, pictures...and many local references. I can give you free writen estimate, anytime next week. Please call 850 496 7155 or 850-654 3994!
By the way, Mrs. Beach Crab, Thank you for recommending us ;-)!

Tbelieu

Beach Crab
May 28, 2012
Painter

Hi all,

I posted this in the Business section, but no replies, so maybe some of you realtors, builders, homeowners in this section can help me out. I'm looking for an affordable, quality residential house painter -- need interior and exterior on a small single-story cottage. Please let me know if you have a recommendation. Thanks!

We are working on reviving a painting business, my mans grandpa has had the business for 20+ years 7 of which he worked for his grandpa, grandpa is now retired going on 3 years. We do residential and business' (360) 270-9723 Jake is the man to call for more info.

Amelia

Beach Comber
May 3, 2011
Hello Beachgirl! My husband is the owner and operator of Coastal Painting. He has over 13 years of experience and can provide you with local references. We would love to come out and give you an estimate, we can be reached at 229-485-9919

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
Had a great experience with David Crocker for exterior trim paint. Crocker Bros., cell #496-7155. He was reasonably priced, extremely professional and came to work when he said he would. He also suggested Tim Bland as a handyman. T&S Home Services, 543-7464. Finding someone to take on a couple of small projects had been a challenge, but Tim did a great job.

i used Accurate Painting of Northwest Florida to do the painting on the exterior of my home, mainly because i didnt want to be outside in the heat and do it, and because i simply dont have the time to do it. They did a great job, and they actually charged less than the quote they gave me. made my day. Its been 3 years since they painted, and it looks incredible.