• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Just post on this thread or the article to enter and we'll chose a random winner.

sinfonia5k.jpg

Lace up your shoes and run for the arts in Sinfonia Gulf Coast’s second annual bravo! beat 5K run/walk on Saturday, June 2 at 8am starting and ending at The Village of Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. As our region's only fully professional symphony orchestra, proceeds from the event will benefit Sinfonia's mission to provide music education initiatives and guest artists in the schools of Walton and Okaloosa Counties in addition to presenting the highest caliber live musical events in Northwest Florida.
Whether you are a seasoned runner, walker or want to bring the entire family (strollers welcome,) you will enjoy the beautiful surroundings of The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort followed by a post-race celebration featuring live music, complimentary beer and food, and an awards ceremony officiated by Aimee Shaffer.
Register Online >

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Well you know the word "free" always catches my eye!
Fair warning though, I'll be walking it, I only run when chased. :D