• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Orion

Beach Comber
May 22, 2012
30A Local
I think it always may have been 4 lots. BTW, the purchase price in c.2006 was $26MM, plus another $6MM for 3 lots in front of V. Smiling JOe knows precisely, I don't recall exactly. Regardless, they are now selling 4 lots, according to The Beach Group's insert; carved or otherwise, it's being sold now.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I am just glad that they built Whiskey Bravo so the massive clubhouse is no longer an option.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
This is such a bummer! I was so glad when they re-opened, I loved the concept...
On a side note, wouldn't be great if the TDC redirected some of those "Discovery Center" funds and bought the land for a public access/park? We sure could use it...

fivver

Beach Crab
Sep 28, 2011
I'm one of the 'refugees' from Seagrove Villas. It's been our annual beach week spot for the last 20 years and we will seriously miss it! I grew up in central Fl during the 50s and 60s when places like SVM were Florida. You're losing a real treasure. So, does anyone know of a 1 bedroom pet (small dog) friendly rental available on the beach for the week after Labor Day? Any help would be appreciated!