• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cobbarella

Beach Lover
Jun 2, 2012
Alabama
we are looking for vacation home/rental property that is at least 3 BR in SOWAL area with close proximity to the beach (and has pool). Grand Isle seems to be good fit. Does anyone know anything about this property? We are paying cash with our savings are want property that has been stable....dont want to buy into place that has lots of other units on the market...need stable HOA, etc.

Thanks for any feedback or other ideas!

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
we are looking for vacation home/rental property that is at least 3 BR in SOWAL area with close proximity to the beach (and has pool). Grand Isle seems to be good fit. Does anyone know anything about this property? We are paying cash with our savings are want property that has been stable....dont want to buy into place that has lots of other units on the market...need stable HOA, etc.

Thanks for any feedback or other ideas!

I owned a unit in Grand Isle a few years ago. I was typically a home owner vs. Condo owner.

Fabulous experience and management. I would buy again today! Developer still has vested interest. Call me if I can answer questions!

Best,
Lisa Ruby