• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ckralich

Beach Comber
Jan 7, 2009
Charlotte
Does anyone know if St. Joe Community Sales is the sales team for St. Joe inc? We are in the early stages of buying a lot and Watersound West has my interest. When I look online I only seem to find the listings from St Joe Community Sales. Does that mean there are no resales in there yet? I don't see anything on Realtor.com. Will be there in March to look. Any realtor who might like to spend a few hours with us can email me, ckralich@yahoo.com. Thanks

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
There are a few resales in Watersound West. One in particuliar is listed for $187,300. A St. Joe lot is listed for $126,480. Whitney bank owned lots sold for $95,000 in September of 2010 and then another lot sold for
$94,000 in December 2010. Don't overlook St. Joe, at this point they are pretty competetive. There will be other bank owned lots for sale in WW.
For more information contact:
Francesca Gage
The Beach Group
francesca@thebeachgroup.com
850-376-4660

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
We are building a Huff cottage in Watersound West Beach & are very excited to have a second home there! Yes, there are resales at WSWB. 9 Anchor Rode listed for $599,000 and another on Tumblehome Way listed for $714,000. Cindi Cobine is a Realtor for Beach Properties of Florida and she in awesome. Good luck & let me know if you have any more questions.

seafun

Beach Comber
While this is an old post, I thought I would see if there are any updates on Watersound Beach West? We too are interested and are looking at a Huff home in the mid $500's. There is an incredible amount of building there which to the unprofessional eye, looks very promising. The on site realtor is showing many of the end lots are sold to private individuals. We also looked at Cypress Dunes but no comparison with beach access. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
Seafun,
I received your message and will call and hopefully answer any questions you may have. Our Huff cottage was completed in April and we LOVE IT! We had a great experience with Huff, from Brandon the owner to Johnnie the supervisor who actually built our home. Everyone was professional and incredibly helpful. I will also add that the quality of the home is excellent. Over the past 20 years we have lived in 7 homes, two of which we built. This is one of the best built homes we have owned. The neighborhood speaks for itself. The Huff lots are being sold like crazy! Which is great for us because we bought in December, but I am sure prices will be going up due to the demand. Two of our friends are also building in WSWB and they also fell in love with the cottage look of the Huff homes as well as the beauty of the neighborhood!

Watersound West has become an area of incredible activity after being a ghost town in the past. We just happened to notice this in December one day when we were bored and driving down 30A and saw an open house sign. Now people are virtually fighting over lots there. I heard there is a long line of people waiting for the possibility of buying the model home.

Because of the high demand, prices are going up there. Check it out.

vcalhoun

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2012
We put a contract on our WSWB home last Oct. and moved in in March. We LOVE it and the n'hood. I agree with our neighbor, the Huff experience ( starting with Joslyn in Sales and Johnnie in the field) has been unbelievably painless. They made the entire process a pleasure-even though we were 500 miles away while house being built. Everyone we have dealt with has gone above and beyond the call of duty.
As for the house??? Beautiful. Well built. And, a delight every time we return. We actually had an ocean view lot in Cypress Dunes and sold it. No beach access. Our WSWB beach is gorgeous and not crowded. We come to get away and relax. The only drawback is the construction noise, dust and traffic. But it should calm down near our house as the homes around us are completed.

seafun

Beach Comber
Hi all. Remind me to never post on this SOWAL forum again. When I posted in June, I received so many wonderful replies from our soon to be neighbors.....we bought a lot and our Huff home will be completed in February. We were there last week and will be closing in February. It is exciting to see all the new building activity at Watersound West Beach. We are anxious to be new 30A-ers....see you on the beach.