• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I've been to SoWal lots of times and a few of my favorites are: Stinky's, Red Bar, Seagrove Market cafe, Bayou Bills, Nicks and Christianos-my new favorite actually! I'm planning to try Marie's Bistro, Borago and Basmatis this trip and maybe Louie Louie, any other places for lunch/dinner that I should check out. I'll be there for a week with a large group and then flying solo for another 5-6 days.

I've been to Pizza Bar, Flip Flops, House of Klaus, Taco Bar, Seagrove Coyote, Shades, Cocoons, the little store/lunch spot in Rosemary, Enzo's, Angelina's and probably other spots that I can't remember now!

How would Hurricane Oyster Bar be for a group?

I just made myself drool typing up all of those tasty spots!!!

BeachbumAggie

Beach Fanatic
Jun 6, 2008
Arlington, TX
I always forget about Smiling Fish and have been meaning to go. We went to Shortys when they first opened it I was still in D&K withdraws and probably didn't give it a fair shake, I'll try it again this year! They have a great location for sure and we've enjoyed drinks there since but haven't dined with them.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Old Florida Fish House is my favorite. Great food, great service, great atmosphere, a lounge with a band. Best Sushi around. Does it get any better?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If you do an outlet mall day, Vintij is fun but somewhat easy to miss in the strip mall across the street that also has a Burger King in it. I also like Sushimoto in another strip mall where Melting Pot is.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Vintij is excellent,
George's in Alys Beach is my favorite lunch spot.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Edward's is open for a great lunch Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11-3 and brunch on Sunday. Dinner 5-11 every night. Very casual.
No reservations, come as you are.