• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
i've had family stay @ both inn @ seacrest and the villiage over the years-depending on the condo sometimes the village ones can be larger. the villiage is closer to rosemary and has the nearby food choices but it can get crowded in the parking areas-you have to watch it biking or with younger kids in the area. for inn at seacrest it's near Alys very close to Georges and close enough to other options. i think the inn has it's own pool (nice one) but can't use seacrest unlike the village (you need to check for sure and some do have the pool pass for particular condos for the Inn) i'm pretty sure both use the same beach access (but ask)

i understand parts for the village fountain were really expensive and the fix was done by one of the handy tram drivers (nice guy) but it must not have lasted.

Last edited:
I'll also add that I stayed at the Inn at Seacrest Beach a few weeks ago. The VRBO unit I stayed in was a very well appointed studio. Great bed, TV, Kitchenette (which I didn't use). Some of the units have more of a kitchen set up than others. If I need to run back down and my condo happens to be booked I'd stay there again.