• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I wonder how old one has to be before Kurt considers you 'elderly?'

Well, thanks to the group for all your work. Elderly or not.

I suppose the PC term is "seniors" - oh well they looked like old farts to me. Also quite sweaty. :lol:

Thanks to the OTP (Old Trash Patrol)!

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
If we live long enough ,all of us will someday be old farts. Seems these old farts are picking up after the never been taught to not litter younger farts.

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
I'm always impressed that our winter visitors do a good job of helping out with clean up on our beaches, bike path, wherever they are. I see many of them walking along with a trash bag in one hand, stopping frequently to pick up what others have carelessly tossed away.
Of course, there are many people here all thru the year that are good caretakers of our beautiful area.
I wish there was a way to stop littering, but don't see a way that would be effective.
I do wonder if those new solar trash cans the TDC put on the beach would be such a novel idea that people might use them. Not sure if it would be cost effective all along the bike path, but it doesn't hurt to consider it.