• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
what about louis louis?? like red bar, EXCELLENT food for excellent value. and that great funky atmosphere - all those chandeliers! we LOVE the blackened grouper on a grit cake, and the crab cakes are terrific. oh - and the bread pudding with bourbon sauce! i'm hungry now.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Louis Louis is outstanding.

Some places we have really enjoyed lately:
Hurricanes Oyster Bar serves up wonderful oysters. Also great lunch specials. Had the BEST catfish with Gouda grits yesterday.

House of Klaus. Little cafe in Grayton. Loved the fish and chips.

Pickle Factory. Very small and absolutely adorable. Thai style apps and pizza alla vodka were all outstanding. The owners and staff were a pleasure to hang out with.

Basmatis in Blue Mt Beach. The lunch is incredibly delicious and price can't be beat.

Winelover

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2011
The Wine Bar in Grand Blvd is excellent spot to catch a good lunch or dinner. Paradis in Rosemary is my fav on 30a

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Lunch at George's, dinner at Nick's.

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
We did Breakfast at Cowgirl Kitchen in Seagrove, very good. Best Grits out I have ever had. Also tried Maries Bistro, service was top notch and food was outstanding. I will go back to both places!!