• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I know someone that is moving to Santa Rosa beach, by the 1st. I'm desperately trying to help him find a foster for these precious babies, a black Lab and Golden Retriever, or a loving permanent home! They are very good with kids, love attention/affection and to play catch. It kills him to have to do this, but, he says it has to be done and he really doesn't want them, going to a shelter. If anyone can help his babies, even as a foster, please let me know and I would work on a permanent home! My goal and prayer, is that they can stay together! Joe's babies.jpgThey are not so good with other dogs, but, kids they love!... PLEASE HELP, he only has thru the weekend!:-(

lauralbardin

Beach Lover
May 23, 2012
Emerald coast golden retriever rescue may be able to help you.
Ft Walton Beach/Destin and Vicinity
Bobbie Dillon, Team Leader
Phone (850) 939-3387
barbaraadillon@yahoo.com

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I've spoken with a Golden Rescue, but, they'll only take the Golden and he'd have to be surrendered, for good! This is such a sad situation, my heart's breaking, for them all! LLL, I've spoken with Bill Hyde and that's the same rescue, I believe! I'll ck on it and appreciate your suggestion! Meanwhile, someone please help this family, he has to move from Tampa to SRB, tomorrow! If anyone knows of a boarding facility even that will work with him, we'd be so thankful! Sooo sad, he mentioned that he knew he'd lose it, if he has to give his babies up!:-(

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Desperately needing pledges to help with boarding these babies, so Jo can keep them!

I'm thankful that it looks like Joe may be able to keep, his babies! I've made arrangements for him to board them at Emerald Coast Kennel in Santa Rosa Beach, which is an amazing temporary
home! They'll have a 4x8 kennel, climate contolled at 70• and door access to a 10' run! They'll also
have a fenced yard that they'll get to play in, 3x a day!:) Joe's moving from Tampa tomorrow to live with his sister in SRB for awhile, overcoming difficult circumstances! I know what it's like being in a tough sitation and worrying about your furry baby and that's why I'm fighting for them! I hope and pray that there are those that will help on his boarding expences, untill we have a better and more affordable solution, for when he can get his own place and his babies back! I will be posting more details, soon!

Thank you,
Diane

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
More urgent than ever, to help these sweet furry boys!

I had made some progress helping them, with finding boarding at Emeral Coast Kennel, now we have another problem! Joe doesn't have med records on them, so they can't stay there! They've already arrived in SRB and have nowhere to go! The hotel that I found that he can stay at with them,will be $166 a night including tax and he can't afford it! He has a friend that can take them in GA on the 9th, but, we're fighting to keep them, close to him! As it is, they'll all grieve. Please let us know if anyone will help these sweet boys and there dad!
I'm thankful that it looks like Joe may be able to keep, his babies! I've made arrangements for him to board them at Emerald Coast Kennel in Santa Rosa Beach, which is an amazing temporary
home! They'll have a 4x8 kennel, climate contolled at 70• and door access to a 10' run! They'll also
have a fenced yard that they'll get to play in, 3x a day!:) Joe's moving from Tampa tomorrow to live with his sister in SRB for awhile, overcoming difficult circumstances! I know what it's like being in a tough sitation and worrying about your furry baby and that's why I'm fighting for them! I hope and pray that there are those that will help on his boarding expences, untill we have a better and more affordable solution, for when he can get his own place and his babies back! I will be posting more details, soon!

Thank you,
Diane

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
STILL DESPERATE FOR HELP. FOR THIS FAMILY!:-( They're in SRB and unloading some things in a storage facility, with nowhere to go! Can't anyone help them by fostering his babies for the night, or just 8 more days, till they can go to GA and stay at a friend's of his? I've been in his shoes, unfortunately a lot of us have, which is why I have to help!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Safe for now, still needing a foster, for these sweet boys!

When I found out about Joe, he was just a few days away from moving to SRB, from Tampa! He was trying to find someone to adopt them, because he didn't want to take them, to a shelter! He was moving in with his sister and she already had 3 large doggies! I convinced him not to and have helped him find a Dr to get them up to date with their shots(been awhile since they've had theirs), so that they would be allowed to board , at Emerald Coast Kennels. They are there today as of 5:30, so for now, things are much better! It broke his heart to leave them there, just imagine if he'd gone thru with adopting, them out!:-( I've been in a tough situation and can really relate, which is why I had to help!:) I'll keep you all posted and please keep them in mind, if you know of anyone , that may be able to foster his babies!
STILL DESPERATE FOR HELP. FOR THIS FAMILY!:-( They're in SRB and unloading some things in a storage facility, with nowhere to go! Can't anyone help them by fostering his babies for the night, or just 8 more days, till they can go to GA and stay at a friend's of his? I've been in his shoes, unfortunately a lot of us have, which is why I have to help!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Desperately needing foster for these babies, not adoption!

Could someone please tell me how to change my heading, from adoption, to other, or foster? I'm afraid that some won't even open this, because they're not wanting any, permenent babies! We are still needing a foster, for Joe's babies! He went by to see them this morning at Emerald Coast Kennel and they're all so sad! They spent time playing in the nice fenced yard, for awhile. He said that his Golden looked at him like, what did I do? His Lab whined a lot, when he was leaving! I tried to remind him that, he's doing what he's got to do, to do what he wants to do! I'm praying that they'll all be together, soon! Jo was upset, but, I'm praying that we can find a better solution, in a local foster situation! Please share this with everyone you know and more! Thank you!
When I found out about Joe, he was just a few days away from moving to SRB, from Tampa! He was trying to find someone to adopt them, because he didn't want to take them, to a shelter! He was moving in with his sister and she already had 3 large doggies! I convinced him not to and have helped him find a Dr to get them up to date with their shots(been awhile since they've had theirs), so that they would be allowed to board , at Emerald Coast Kennels. They are there today as of 5:30, so for now, things are much better! It broke his heart to leave them there, just imagine if he'd gone thru with adopting, them out!:-( I've been in a tough situation and can really relate, which is why I had to help!:) I'll keep you all posted and please keep them in mind, if you know of anyone , that may be able to foster his babies!

Last edited: