• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm more impressed with Sheryl Crow and Sara Evans hanging out in SoWal myself, I missed Sara Evan's by a day at The Red Bar last year and that made me sad!

I was there. She sang a few songs and happy birthday to her husband. I had no idea who she was.

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
My daughters love Miley. No reason she can't own a little slice of paradise. It must be difficult being in their shoes trying to find a place to unwind.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
My daughters love Miley. No reason she can't own a little slice of paradise. It must be difficult being in their shoes trying to find a place to unwind.

I'm sure that many here would trade their difficulties with hers....:cool:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Apparently flipping still works if you're a celeb. 2 months = $160,000 profit

FloriDUH | Sun Sentinel Blogs | Report: Miley Cyrus sells her Florida condo

But now it looks as though Miley has left Florida's ?Redneck Riviera.?

The celebrity real estate bog Real Estalker reports, now reports Cyrus has sold her Seacrest Beach condo.

Te Gulf-front condo sold last week for $1.96 million, meaning Cyrus netted a cool $160,000 profit from the sale
Listen kids, the so-called "Redneck Riviera" is just about the last place Your Mama and the Dr. Cooter want to spend a vacation but as it turns out we've actually twice been to this very stretch of sand and we can say with all honesty and sincerity that the beaches, the views and the ubiquitous fried food are just lovely.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Though I'm assuming she didn't sell it FSBO, so after a 6-7% realtor commission, she's making what? $20K or so from the deal. Which is like real money and all, but decidedly less impressive.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
There is actually a site whose sole function is to track celebrity real estate purchases? Gag.

Real Estalker indeed.