• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We are very excited about Chanticleer Bakery & Eatery recently opening in Grayton Beach!
And we have heard very good reviews from friends this past week!

Dine in or carry out
Bakery breakfast - 7am-11am - Mon-Sat
Lunch - 11am-2pm - Mon-Sat
Dinner - 5pm-8pm - Thu-Sat

See the MENU! It looks fresh and delicious.
BLT
Tuna Salad Sandwich
Caesar Salad, Cobb and other salads
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich
and more!

Bakery items vary by the day and the season. On most days they offer a selection of fresh baguettes, Flax Seed Wheat, 7 Grain Rosemary, a wheat favorite and a representative from the Rye family. Also you will find Scottish Scones, Breakfast Breads, fruit pies, Charlies Donuts, and muffins.

They also bake to order, so if there is something you want just ask!

Having served the South Walton area via the Seaside Farmers Market for several years we have purchased our own building and added the Chanticleer Eatery where we can extend our vision of simple and good food. We prepare everything from scratch and make seasonal adjustments to enable us to use locally produced products whenever possible.

We are currently offering our baked goods at our Bakery and via the Tuesday and Saturday Seaside Farm Markets. The Eatery is open for la petite dejeuner from 7 till 11am, lunch from 11-2 and Thursday Friday and Saturday we are open from 5-8pm for dinner. We do bake to order so please call for details.

Clayton Lane in Grayton Beach (old Fire location)

431106_327428367314284_890317377_n.jpg

Attachments

• Chanticleer_Bakery_and_Eatery_to_go_menu_1b.17253219.pdf
    678 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
i can vouch for the BLT- on their delicious bread (toasted), juicy tomatoes, loads of good bacon (not the cheapy kind), and a side of pasta salad. Bdarg loved his tuna salad sandwich. Both sandwiches were HUGE!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I had the wonderful scones yesterday for breakfast! Can't wait to go in next week for the Grayton Breakfast Bake:
a skillet bake of corn bread, eggs, cheese, peppers, onions and sausage.

Such a great little place... and they are already discovered as there are lines for lunch so I hear.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
I had the Grayton Breakfast Bake - delicious! And yesterday, I had the 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 salad combo with the Bruschetta Chicken Sandwich and the Summer Salad. Unbelievable!

This little gem is a great eatery!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Great! We're always looking for good pastries when in SoWal. We still miss the best-ever French pastry place that closed in Watercolor a few years ago and haven't yet found anyone to take their place. Hoping this one does!

jcpd2

Beach Lover
Aug 31, 2008
Chanticleer Bakery & Eatery is open in Grayton Beach

Glad to see a bakery open before 9:00 like some others. Looking forward to it.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
This place is delicious. Wonderful lunch - tuna on honey oatmeal bread, summer salad. Real food.

cobbarella

Beach Lover
Jun 2, 2012
Alabama
we have a new condo at Grand Isle in Seagrove, and I was at Franks when I found this place...it was TRULY delicious, and I loved the owners! Worth a trip- the bruschetta chicken sandwich was one of the better sandwiches I have eaten!