• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

melscuba

Beach Fanatic
Apr 22, 2009
Roswell, Ga hoping SoWal someday
We have some dear family friends who are renting our home in Seacrest. This is their first time to 30A (first time to the gulf!!!). I would love to have a packet of goodies (maybe wine, treats... or things from a local boutique) waiting for them at our home. Does anyone know of a store along 30A that could do that for us?

Thanks in advance

kyleresq

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2012
Call Seacrest sundries and that is also located in that complex. They have a great mix of wine, snacks, and little gifts. I bet they would be able to do something for you.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
We have done this before for others and would be glad to do something for you! Give us a call and we'll fix you up! Seacrest Sundries 850-588-4860! Thanks!

We have some dear family friends who are renting our home in Seacrest. This is their first time to 30A (first time to the gulf!!!). I would love to have a packet of goodies (maybe wine, treats... or things from a local boutique) waiting for them at our home. Does anyone know of a store along 30A that could do that for us?

Thanks in advance

We like to give our special guests and returning rental guests a $100 gift card at the restaurant of their choice. The rental management company gets that info from them and delivers the card.

In your case, you probably know which restaurant they'd like.

A basket is a great idea too!