• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

meiselh

Beach Crab
Jul 17, 2012
Hello all! My husband and I just moved to the Santa Rosa Beach area. We have a three year old daughter. Any suggestions on fun things to do during day hours when it is just too hot to go to the beach? Also would like to know if there are any community pools here to become members of. Thanks for the suggestions!
The O'Tooles

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
Welcome:) The Library has a great Children's area and does Storytime on Thursdays at 11a.m. Helen McCall Park near the post office has a brand new splash pad and covered playgrounds for little ones. Look up Santa Rosa Beach Mommies on FB and you can connect with some other local Moms who love play dates and enjoy meeting new friends:)

surferjoet

Beach Lover
Mar 21, 2009
SRB
USA gymnastics has kids run free time ( called something else ) 9:30 - 11:30 am on Fridays my 3 year olds love it.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hello all! My husband and I just moved to the Santa Rosa Beach area. We have a three year old daughter. Any suggestions on fun things to do during day hours when it is just too hot to go to the beach? Also would like to know if there are any community pools here to become members of. Thanks for the suggestions!
The O'Tooles

:wave: welcome to SoWal!

Frank Brown Park in Panama City Beach is a wonderful pool for children. About 20-25 minutes away on back beach road, just before Pier Park.