• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
ELDERLY 92 yr old lady, MYRTLE, has wandered away from a SUMMERS EDGE No Ryan st vacation home. Neighbors all out searching surroundING area. Please be on look out......if you find her......pls return with her to NO RYAN.....she is wearing black and white.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Thanks everyone.....for quick response.....myrtle has been found and is safely returned to her family. Thanks to WCSO and SOWAL fire for quick response!

destindonna

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2010
God is an awesome God-He allowed me to be where I needed to be to find this lady and return her safely to her family

OMG. My Mom is in assisted living. She is getting better and roaming on her own. Thankfully her apartment is close to the front entrance by all of the offices, so they watch her carefully. I don't think she has the strength to roll out of the area. But there is always that fear lurking for me.

Thank goodness Myrtle was found.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
God is an awesome God-He allowed me to be where I needed to be to find this lady and return her safely to her family

Destindonna....you are so right!! My husband and grandchildren are the ones you spoke with at the nursery. They were ecstatic upon learning you were the one who had found her!! :clap:
What a happy ending for that family! Thank you!