• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Looking for A/C service recommendations. We've been very satisfied with our present service company, but this time they can't find what is wrong and clearly something is. I figure different eyes, experience, knowledge might be what we need.
Tenants checked circuit breakers, looked to see if it was frozen up, all looked okay. Tried turning it back on about 30 minutes later, and sure enough it blew cool air all night. BUT then the next day the same thing happened, so something is causing it. :dunno:

A/C is running now but in case it starts blowing warm air again, we need to be prepared with someone to call. Thanks for any recommendations!

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
Try Adkins A/C in town - Very professional and I thought very reasonable. I used them for a problem with air volume and John was able to use a thermal imaging tool to detect the leak in the ceiling

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
We use Adkins too and have been pleased, but they can't seem to find anything wrong. That would be good if the problem doesn't pop back up again, but I'm expecting it to do it again since the same thing has happened twice now. They put a new contactor in the first time but after 3 weeks the same thing happened again. A/C had stopped blowing warm air by time they got there so I guess it makes it hard to diagnose.

Skinn30A

Beach Comber
May 26, 2009
SRB
Same thing just happened to my folks. Tech came by 3 times before they figured out that the thermostat was malfunctioning. They replaced the face plate/controller and everything was good to go.

Seagrovestateofmind

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2012
Hoover AL and Seagrove Fl
I used Beachside a few weeks ago when I realized our A/C was constantly cycling. Came out the same morning. Was very thorough going over the system and found a few things - mainly bad thermostat. He was here for 4 hours including scrubbing the black mold inside the air handler. Would definetely recommend.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Happened for a third time. We had Scott Gallagher come out this time and he blew out the line, which supposedly had already been done. He had to modify the line to get his equipment hooked up to it so it's a question as to if or how well it got done before. Crossing fingers that this does the trick. Thorough work and nice guy!

Aug 31, 2012
Very Professional, Very on-time, call or write anytime. Paramount Heating & Cooling LLC850.358.6812 (D)paul@paramountheatingandac.comLIC# CAC1816759www.paramountheatingandac.com