• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Hello Andy, I read posts regularly and we agree so often, I’m curious that our choices differ so much here. What do you know that I don’t know?

I don't think I know anything you don't. Your picks were all respectable candidates. I like and know Mr. Nelson but feel a fresh, new and business experienced face would be appropriate. So I chose Bill Fletcher. In Dist. 3, I chose Bill Imfeld because of his financial prowness. I really don't believe, from past observations, he is anybody's "yes" man. Your choices for superintendent and Dist. 5 are mine as well.

memorispence

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2008
I agree, he has my vote. Check out the video attached.... Cecilia Jones, who claims to be a Republican, publicly endorsing Democratic candidate, Bill Nelson for US Senate. Really???? We need a serious change.

Last edited by a moderator:

beachbusiness

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2012
That makes me sick!!! What a RINO... How can she publicly announce that she is voting for Bill "lockstep with Obama" Nelson and get away with it???? We need change now!!! I am voting for Will Palmer. Infield has my vote too!

bigskybeachmom

Beach Lover
May 20, 2008
I am voting for will palmer too, not because jones chooses to support a particular candidate but because I feel he will represent our community and our families of south Walton. I do not believe in voting for the party, but for the person. I hope that each of our voters will do the same tomorrow. I think palmer can bring a great deal of representation to our south Walton community.

Beachrebel22

Beach Crab
Aug 13, 2012
Will Palmer is absolutely the only choice. Can we really trust any of the other candidates? Mr Paul's votes for personal gain ( see his lack of response to the above accusation). Mrs jones is under FBI investigation ( I'm sure for no good reason). Do we really want another good old boy puppet? Another person who claims to live in our district? We need a fresh perspective from someone who lives and works among us. We absolutely need Will Palmer!!

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
Is is just me or does anyone else have a problem and questions about an extremely wealthy individual contributing to a lot of Walton County politicians, including sitting county commissioners and the superintendent of schools? And if I'm not mistaken the individual in question doesn't reside in Walton County.