• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrovestateofmind

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2012
Hoover AL and Seagrove Fl
I hope this is incorrect. :eek: This is our typical first meal spot when we come down. The Seagrove Villas Motel is closing. Kurt, enlighten us.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The plan has always been for It to move when Hotel Viridian is ready to move forward with construction. Probably not soon although the RE market is heating up and there is a lot of interest in Viridian.

Last edited:

Ann hartley

Beach Crab
Aug 14, 2012
There are no plans at this time to move the Seagrove Village Market- - it will eventually happen. But no plans at the moment! We will just move it to another location ---- all the same "DEEP FRIED LOVE" and goodness!!

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
After last week's turn of events, that future event will pretty much destroy the last remaining "Old Seagrove" business landmark since I started visiting the area in 1987 (Wheelhouse - GONE; Seagrove Villas & Motel - GONE; Seagrove Village Market (building) - TO BE RAZED). I know it's a "good" thing when old landmarks are torn down to be replaced with bigger, better, nicer, grander, higher-dollar structures so that people can be attracted to the area, but for some reason, many of us have been attracted by the "old" stuff for a long time.