• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Augie

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2012
Mcguires- Irish style Brewery, nice aged steaks
Old Bay Steamer- good steamer selections
La Pez- house made guacamole
Harbor Docks ( they had a pretty good Thai selection last time I ate there for lunch )
Callahagns -comfort food

I don't get that way too often, but thats the way I remember it

Mcguires- Irish style Brewery, nice aged steaks
Old Bay Steamer- good steamer selections
La Pez- house made guacamole
Harbor Docks ( they had a pretty good Thai selection last time I ate there for lunch )
Callahagns -comfort food

I don't get that way too often, but thats the way I remember it

Agree with most of this - but the only time I went to Old Bay, the seafood was all food-service frozen.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Well we ended up going to Johnny McTighes Irish Pub Friday night...which had a cool atmosphere and the tator tots were a great idea to have as nacho's although the Totcho's at "The Nook" in Atlanta next to Piedmont Park has hands down the best Totcho's I have ever had. Look em up. The Burger was pretty good...but Pickles has them definitely beat. I also prefer The Local Catch's food personally. The only thing good about the place was the atmosphere (for watching sports) and the beer selection and the generally "bar food."

The second night we ate at Cuvee Bistro and it was very very good. The wine selection, the service, the bread, and the entrees and appetizers were all very good. I highly recommend Cuvee to anyone...although it is a bit pricey!

Will be back in two weeks for Labor Day...until then!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Try Vintij next time for sure! Fun place and great food!