• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Coming down Labor Day weekend for my Bachelor party and need some suggestions for places to go eat saturday night and sunday night...i want a place that has some good food, good beer, and some tv screens for the start to college football...anybody have any good suggestions. I've already thought about Local Catch, Hurricane, and Johnny McTighes...but I just want to know what everyone else thinks!

Thanks,

Collins

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
you might try Whisky Bravo on30A in Seagrove

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
@ Kurt hahahah I like it. Well my dad's a dentist and his middle name is Alan...and we do have a short guy going with us...does that count!? haha

Yeah we are staying in Grayton so Local Catch, Hurricane and McTighes appealed to me more than Shades on the Loop and I'm not sold on Whiskey Bravo yet...we might have to try that out Friday night when we get there tho and see if it's worth it....The Tarpon Club is a must Friday night as well.

debesquire

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2010
Cheeseburger in Paradise at Silver Sands. Sit at the bar and you can eat, drink & watch tv. My husband and a friend had a great afternoon there last year watching golf, eating burgers and drinking beer. Also, if you want to drive that far, the bar on the deck at A.J.s in Destin.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
@ Kurt hahahah I like it. Well my dad's a dentist and his middle name is Alan...and we do have a short guy going with us...does that count!? haha

Yeah we are staying in Grayton so Local Catch, Hurricane and McTighes appealed to me more than Shades on the Loop and I'm not sold on Whiskey Bravo yet...we might have to try that out Friday night when we get there tho and see if it's worth it....The Tarpon Club is a must Friday night as well.
Tarpon Club...yes! For fun, but not towatch games. Pandoras is a fun, late night place as well, especially since you are staying in Grayton (you can walk/crawl home)

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Yes you are right...Saturday is the main night I want to watch football since Bama/Michigan etc are on. McTighes seemed like a great place to watch football when I went there this past weekend. Anyone know what time they close at night?

Are Labor Day weekends usually crowded down there at the restaurants along 30-a or have the families gone back to where they came from and back to school?