• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destindonna

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2010
We were told last night by someone who works at Whiskey Bravo that owners are closing down after Labor Day.Person said reason was that the place had not done the business that the owners had hoped for.Anyone else heard this ?

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
Oh wow. Then again.. the service was so incredibly horrible most of the time that no matter the great location, nice building, and feasibly decent menu/prices, there's just no way people were going to keep going there. :sosad: I hope someone with awesome restaurant management skills takes over. It once took us two hours to get our check and pay and leave there. Four hours total for the meal. And we eventually left, paying for things we never got or ordered, just so we could get out and get on with our lives. :sosad:

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
They posted just a few hours ago about the upcoming football season and watching at WB. So... this could be untrue. Still, you would have a rough time getting me back in there after my last few experiences.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
If it does stay open I sure hope they make some changes. It is such a nice restaurant with alot to offer.
They need someone/manager with a reputation that has the experience and following to bring the place up to par!
I truly hope it doesn't close that would be ashame :sosad:

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
We've always had excellent service and good food. The upper level has nice views of the GOM and very comfortable settings. Hopefully just a lousy rumor which is terrible to spread without verification.

destindonna

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2010
Did not mean to spread gossip- was just wondering if what we were told had any credence to it.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Did not mean to spread gossip- was just wondering if what we were told had any credence to it.

If you are really concern, you could always contact the restaurant management and ask them.....

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Whiskey Bravo is not closing. The owners have quite a passion for it and have invested a lot more than just money.

They are huge sports fans and are planning a lot of activities this fall, including lots of screens with lots of football. They also now have a much better view from their roof deck since Seagrove Villas Motel is gone.