• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

amelias

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2012
Hello All! I just recently moved to the area and have noticed that there are no local clothing consignment stores around... When I say consignment I mean nicer, more high end gently used clothing. Where I am from we had a store that offered individuals to bring in there items and at the end of the month if the person sold said items they were issued a check minus a fee. With that being said... What are your thoughts on this and do you think it would work in this are? Thanks!!:wave:

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
There is at least one in Destin at City Place, next to Kitchenique.

Amelia

Beach Comber
May 3, 2011
Clothing Consignment Store!!

Thanks for the info... Do these places except clothing/shoes? What about baby items such as cribs, bedding and strollers? I don't know about you but I really don't like traveling towards the Destin area so I was thinking on the 30A area or in Santa Rosa....

Williams4

Beach Comber
May 10, 2012
Seagrove
There is a childrens consignment shop in PCB that accepts clothing and baby gear. It's on the right side of 98 just before Alf Coleman. Its a bit out of the way- wish there was one closer as well.

Amelia

Beach Comber
May 3, 2011
I agree.. If I could get some more feedback from long term locals I may Persue it. Not real sure about the location, 30a traffic or 98..? Any suggestions?

Williams4

Beach Comber
May 10, 2012
Seagrove
There was a childrens consignment store on 98 that closed several months ago. It was located beside Resort Resale, near the post office. I'm not sure why it went out of business- they always had really cute things.

beachgyrl

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2012
I would definitely support a children's consignment store in our area! There really isn't anything else here like what you're describing, and I used one frequently for years before I moved here. Good luck!!

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
I was so sad when the owner closed Tre Bugz Children's Consignment and Boutique on Hwy 98 next to the Post office. She told me that rent was too high and she just had too much else going on. There is definitely a demand for it. I like Just Kidding Consignment in PCB...but I hate the drive with two little ones in the back:sosad: Hope to see another one real soon!