• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Friday night: Borago was excellent. We both went with the Caesar and angel hair with shrimp. Saw SJ and sat next to the couple who is giving Cheri her first grandchild. <3

Saturday breakfast: I've already posted about brekkie at Fire. Excellent. Skipped lunch.

Saturday dinner: Pizza Bar takeout because we couldn't find a parking spot. Everything was good, but the crust was a bit undercooked and the toppings were sparse. But we love PB, so we will be back, of course. They were overwhelmed by the crowd.

Sunday brekkie: Slept in.

Sunday lunch: Stinky's. Best Bloody Mary ever. Best grilled grouper ever. Cassandra is a great bartender.

Sunday dinner: Taco Bar. Great Texas margaritas. I only had one carnita taco because I wasn't particularly hungry. It was stuffed with more "stuff" than usual -- excellent. The best part was the crowd -- people-watching was so funn. LOLOLs. The staff was working their butts off with the huge crowd, taking care of the customers, and being friendly. That's an awesome business model. OMG, and we had to park in Seagrove to get there -- that's how busy it was in Seaside.

We've had a "sheet-on" (you know I mean the sh word)weekend at the beach this weekend. That means awesome in Australia where hubby's best client is. Australia was a funn trip this summer as well.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We have purposely stayed off the restaurant grid this weekend- so many people in town! Time to come out of summer hibernation!

We have purposely stayed off the restaurant grid this weekend- so many people in town! Time to come out of summer hibernation!
It will be nice to be able to park at Seaside again.

Parking there used to be no prob with my handicapped hang-tag due to the torn meniscus in my left knee. But now my surgeon won't give me another one, yet he says we should wait until it gets worse to do surgery. :dunno:

The non-locals are rolling out today, so restaurant time for you all! And us. Our new home should be finished in December, so we'll be driving down frequently to check on its progress.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
My boyfriend had the Stinky's bloody...loved it, but it cost more than my lunch :cool: which was the loaded salad with fried oysters...the BEST fried oysters EVER!!! There were about 15 oysters on the salad....heaven!